2017 High School Senior Rep Program for RLP
I’m looking for super-fun 2017 seniors who want to be part of my Senior Representative Program. In exchange for your help promoting Richelle Lea Photography (RLP) to your friends, you’ll receive a FREE senior photography session. Students will be chosen from Colorado Springs and their surrounding areas.
In order to be a senior rep for RLP, you must:
- Be a senior graduating in 2017
- Like having your photograph taken and have a fun sense of personal style
- Live in Colorado Springs, Falcon, Monument or surrounding areas
- Agree to promote Richelle Lea Photography to your friends, family and classmates
- Represent ONLY RLP and use the images from your session as your senior photos
- Return a contract/model release signed by you and your parent/guardian.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required and applied to your session print or product purchase.
If you are a part of RLP’s senior rep program, you’ll receive the following:
- A free mini senior photography session in June/July 2016 to get some great photos for your Rep Kit
- A full portrait session in the fall of your senior year with unlimited clothing changes and several locations ($250.00 value). A $50 non-refundable deposit is required and applied to your session print or product purchase.
- The opportunity to earn print credits for every person you refer to Richelle Lea Photography for your senior portraits (your friends will get perks too!).
- An online gallery with 5-10, watermarked images to be used on your social networking pages (Facebook, MySpace, twitter, blog, etc.)
- 25 or more personalized referral cards. Each card will be personalized with your name, your photos and my business information to hand to friends, family and classmates. You can choose the photo and what is printed on the cards like your phone number and Facebook page info.
- One printed album with pages of your images to be used to show to your friends, family and classmates
- An opportunity to earn print credits, discounts and visa gift cards for each person you refer to Richelle Lea Photography.
- A chance to earn an iPad mini, yes you read that right with 20 referrals you get an iPad mini from me for all your hard work. ( 20 booked full sessions required for this)
- All referred classmates will receive 10% off their print/product order with a valid Rep Card or they can choose to get 16 wallets of their favorite pose.
You’ll earn referral discounts for each referral you send to Richelle Lea Photography. For every one of those referral cards that comes back to me by another senior with a paid portrait session, you get the following in cash and print credits (parents love these):
- 5 Referrals – 10% off print order and $25 Visa Gift Card
- 6-9 Referrals – 20% off print order and $50 Visa Gift Card
- 10 referrals – 20% off print order , $50 print credit and a $50 visa gift card
- 11-19 referrals – 25% off print order and $100 print credit and a $100 visa gift card
- 20 referrals you get an apple iPad mini from me New in the Box from Best Buy
I only accept a limited amount of reps from each area. The application deadline is July 31st 2015, and your senior rep session must take place by September 15th, 2016. By participating you are getting a free, fun, edgy, personalized, custom photography session and earning incentives and discounts towards your official, full senior portrait session!
What does being a representative for Richelle Lea Photography mean?
Being a senior rep means you are a spokesperson for Richelle Lea Photography’s senior sessions. All you have to do is show off your awesome pictures to your friends! You’ll be supplied with referral cards and with each referral you’ll earn opportunities for special bonuses.
What’s required of me as a rep for Richelle Lea Photography?
- Have a great style, lots of personality, be outgoing, and enjoy being in front of the camera
- Be a current high school senior graduating in 2017
- Live in and attend school in either Colorado Springs or surrounding areas.
- Be available to have one session completed by September 15th, 2016 – this will be the session that we use to create your marketing materials.
- Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Richelle Lea Photography and hand out cards with your images and my information on them to all your friends and classmates.
- Post your images on Facebook or whatever social media you like
- Show off your images to friends via a proof book that I will make and give to you (for free!)
- When those people book and complete a session, you will earn incentives towards your own senior portrait session.
- The incentives and discounts you earned from promoting Richelle Lea Photography will be applied to your session so that you can get tons of free prints and products!
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form allowing me to use your images as advertising in print or web format.
- Agree to represent ONLY Richelle Lea Photography and use the images as your senior pictures.
- Agree to have your senior portraits done by Richelle Lea Photography.
Get Mom and Dad Involved!
Before you can become an official Senior Rep, you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian. Once you’ve filled out the application and if you are selected as a representative, an in person consultation with at least one of your parents or guardians is mandatory! As a parent myself, Richelle knows how important it is for your folks to know what you’ll be getting for participating, what is expected of you, and that you are all generally on the same page. Informed parents are happy parents!
- You will receive your Rep Cards within 3 weeks of your completed session.
- You only receive credit for referrals earned before your Full Senior Session is completed in the Spring of 2016. We will do your official senior session sometime between January and March 2016.
- Any referral cards I receive between the time of your official senior session and June 4th 2017 will be kept and you can order additional products or prints with your credits.
- If accepted as a Senior Rep, you will be representing Richelle Lea Photography and telling your friends about my business throughout your senior year.
- There is a minimum purchase of $100 after your full senior portrait session. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required and is applied towards your print and products.
I’m in, what’s next?
So are you ready for your session? If you think this program is for you, please email me for the application and then fill out the Senior Rep Application. If you are selected you will receive an email with further information, a contract and model release for signature.