Destination weddings are increasingly popular and becoming very common amongst newly engaged couples. Often when planning the perfect getaway wedding, there are many questions about photography and how the whole process works. Wedding photography is a very personal profession and there should be a lot to consider when choosing the photographer for your special day.
Your wedding is coming…you will spend countless hours planning and coordinating your special day. Once you set the date and pick the perfect venue, you’ll put a lot of time and thought in the little details. The picking of the dress, what kind of floral arrangements, the color and theme, the decor, the menu, the music, etc… When it’s all said and done, the linens will be soiled, the flowers will have died, the cake eaten and the party over. The only thing you will have left to remember your special day is your images that were captured by your photographer. Remember, the photography will serve as a little time capsule for generations to come. That is why you should pay special attention when picking your wedding photographer. Destination or local. If you love photos and memories… invest in a quality professional photographer.
My philosophy is simple. Everyone in the world deserves amazing photography. That is one of the reasons I created and now share a Destination Photography package with everyone.
I would love to travel this world and share what I see with others. By offering this package at one constant price, I make it easy and simple for brides everywhere. No limitations, restrictions or boundaries. This package offers clients a new type of package that I can share with them to make everyone happy.
Destination Photography Wedding Package:
This package covers Richelle Lea Photography to come to you Nationally or Internationally
· Covers cost of travel to get to wedding, no matter where, provided by Me.
· Covers 2 night stay, provided by me
· Cost of rental car, for me
· Covers one photographer plus an assistant with an unlimited amount of time on your wedding day (additional photographer available upon request).
· Top images placed in a beautiful 10x10 hardcover album.
16x20 print of your favorite pose from the wedding along with a small portrait package
· Online gallery and personal website to proof all pictures with the ability to order additional prints online
· Preview of wedding images on Facebook
· Shared rights to all images, and the freedom to do what you like with your photos.
· All photographs placed on high resolution CDs, USB or DVD's
· High resolution shared rights certificate to the images taken on day included
All of this for ONLY $4000
1/2 down deposit due at contract signing and remainder due 1 week before wedding. payments are welcome and will go to your final balance. I do accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders and even Credit Cards